This How-To Consensus blog is part of the Marketing-Lead Generation / Product Education / Lead Qualification Use Case
By Brian Zurcher and Hilary Bird, @goconsensus
It’s easy to boost your demo views by simply placing your demo link throughout your social profiles (think Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+). At Consensus, we gained five extra demo views within twenty days, just by adding the link in our Consensus Twitter profile.
The Math Behind Boosted Demo Views with Social:
To drive as much value from this strategy as possible, include more than your company’s social profiles; include employees’ as well. Let’s do some really quick math:
At least half of our company (about 15 people) includes our demo link in their Linkedin profile. Each person receives an average of 4.4 profile views a day.
So, 4.4 views x 15 people = 66 potential demo views a day.
Similarly, our whole revenue team (about 20 people) have their own Twitter accounts. They’re averaging 11 profile views a day. So, 20 people x 11 views = 220 potential demo views a day.
That’s 286 potential demo views every day. For not having to do any more than copy and paste the link into your profile, that’s an easy way to increase demo exposure dramatically.
How to Add Your Demo Link to Social Profiles:
- Grab the public link for the demo you have created for your Social Networks (read the full post on our support site here)
- Marketing Accelerator > Get Link for Website > Select a Demo
- Add the demo link in all social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, SlideShare, etc.)
- Include demo link in occasional social posts
- Track Social Marketing analytics separately from other Lead Gen use cases to better understand how effective it is
- Try placing your Lead Gate after the Personalization Stage, to drive maximum lead generation
Generate qualified leads with minimum effort. Next, learn how to use your automated demo with paid advertising to drive traffic.
Click Watch Demo below to see how CONSENSUS can help drive buying consensus by automating custom demo videos.