How to Use Demo Automation to Have Closing Conversations Faster
This How-To Consensus blog is part of the Sales Development Use Case
By Brian Zurcher and Hilary Bird, @goconsensus
Stop Having Starting Conversations:
Getting a prospect to show up to a live appointment is difficult enough. To use all of that time to review basic functionalities and walkthroughs of your product is a waste of that valuable time. Stop having starting conversations! Pre-educate and discover additional stakeholders before you ever even have your first call, so the first call can jump right into closing conversations. Prospects who watch the demo before the first call will be pre-educated and allow you to start a nurturing conversation from the very first call. Consensus can help transform the conversation in your calls to be more specific to each organization you are working with.
How to Send Your Pre-Live Demo:
- Send out a unique demo link when an appointment is made
- Include instruction to view the demo which will provide value context for the upcoming conversation
- Encourage them to share the demo with others inside of their organization that need to learn about the solution
- There are several ways to send a unique demo link with Consensus. You can send it right from within the applications or integrate directly with the tools you are already using to communicate with your prospects:
- *TIP* You can personalize the Demo Button through the Gmail and Outlook integrations!
- Looking to send out unique links to a large group of Organizations? Use our Mail Merge tool to create dynamic unique links on the fly with any Mail Merge tool
- When you get the view notification, send them a note saying something like, “looks like (feature selection) is very important to you, who else can I share the demo with/ would like to join us for our upcoming call?”
Learn how to generate qualified webinar leads, before the webinar has even happened, with intelligent demo automation.