Webinar- Seven Skill Levels for Stunningly Successful Discovery
Many sales and presales practitioners say they are skilled at doing Discovery – but are they?
Where are you on this progression?
Here’s a simple method to assess, based on six levels of increasing proficiency, culminating in a seventh level – an integrated Discovery Methodology:
- Level 1: Uncovers statements of pain.
- Level 2: Uncovers pain and explores more deeply.
- Level 3: Uncovers pain, explores deeply, broadens the pain and investigates the impact.
- Level 4: Uncovers pain, explores and broadens, investigates impact and quantifies.
- Level 5: Uncovers pain, explores and broadens, investigates impact, quantifies and reengineers vision.
- Level 6: Applies these skills to the broad range of customers represented across the Technology Adoption Curve, including “burn victims”, disruptive and new product categories, highly transactional sales cycles, and other scenarios.
- Level 7: Integrates and aligns the skills above into a cohesive Discovery methodology.
In this webinar, we’ll explore each of these along with the potential impact on your sales, renewals, and expansion processes.
About Peter Cohan
Have you ever seen a bad software demo?
Peter Cohan is the founder and principal of The Second Derivative and the Great Demo! methodology, focused on helping software organizations improve their sales and marketing results – primarily through improving organizations’ demonstrations. He has experience as an individual contributor, manager and senior management in marketing, sales, business development, and as a member of the C-suite. He has also been, and continues to be, a customer.