- What information is collected
- How we use collected information
- Sharing your information
- Legal basis for processing information
- User’s rights
- Security, storage, and transfer of information
- Third party websites
- Compliance with the children’s online privacy protection act
- Changes to the Policy and Contact Information
- Your acceptance of these terms
- Contacting us
What information is collected
Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email and address, phone number. Consensus does not store financial, health, government, or other kinds of more sensitive user information. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification informationWe may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Consensus may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Sharing your personal informationWe do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Legal basis for processing informationConsensus only collects information with User’s consent. Any User may withdraw their consent and have their personal information removed from Consensus’ databases. User information is used for legitimate Interests in the course of marketing, sales or other legitimate purpose as outlined in the section of How we use your collected information.
- User’s have the right to withhold their personal information
- User’s have the right to request Consensus via email at firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- What User information Consensus has
- With whom Consensus has shared User’s information
- User’s have the right to withdraw their consent for personal information and to have Consensus remove their information from Consensus’ database
Security, storage, and transfer of information
Consensus uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its cloud services provider. AWS provides the physical security of the cloud and uses the most advanced security protocols to do so. In addition, to the extent the seven principles relate to AWS services, AWS complies with those principles. It has fully registered under the Privacy Shield framework, so any processing accomplished by AWS is fully authorized under EU law.We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.