By Brian Zurcher and Hilary Bird, @goconsensus
Video is one of the most powerful and engaging education mediums. As HubSpot points out, “50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video.” An interactive, automated demo video that lives on your site is the perfect marketing tool to drive web traffic that converts to qualified leads. It gives prospects a way to learn about your solution in a personalized, interactive way – without them having to commit to a “20 minute phone call with a sales rep” or even worse – rely on your site’s “About Us” page to try to figure out what your solution actually is.
Why You Should Be Using Automated Demo Videos on Your Website:
- Using Consensus demos as a Lead Generation tool for their websites, our clients see a 9-15% conversion rate on average. That’s 3-4Xs industry average for website conversion rates.
- The Consensus Standard Demo will automatically serve up the information that each prospect is interested in most, so they don’t have to parse through the entire website themselves. This generates powerful leads that are educated on the different aspects that are truly important to each individual while providing you with powerful demolytics about each new lead.
- The Lead Collection Form is placed inside the demo player to seamlessly capture a prospect’s contact information during their viewing experience. You can easily adjust where the Lead Collection Form pops up in order to strategically move the contact form in the demo player to drive better conversions.
So let’s jump into the step-by-step process of getting your automated demo video onto your website…
How to Put Your Demo on Your Website:
- Use any current video from your website or asset library, or newly made video to create a unique demo experience with the Consensus platform.
- Admin > Manage Demos > Create New Demo
- Once your demo is created, grab the public link for your website
- Marketing Accelerator > Get Link for Website > Select a Demo
- Demos can easily be embedded on your website following our simple Demo Embed Instructions
- Using WordPress? Check out our Wordpress Embed Plugin
Wondering where to put your Lead Gate? Check out this article!