This How-To Consensus blog is part of the Marketing-Lead Generation / Product Education / Lead Qualification Use Case
By Brian Zurcher and Chase Lewis, @goconsensus
Start Getting More from Your Trade Shows:
Dreamforce 2016 is just around the corner; we’re psyched to share the latest updates to the Consensus demo platform, as well as rub shoulders with the latest and greatest in sales technology.
Trade shows are valuable opportunities to build relationships and develop prospects, but what can you do for those who can’t be at the show in person? Whether cost, time or geographic limitations prevented them from making it to the event in-person, you can give them insider source access through your lens.
Enter: automated, interactive video highlights.
Whether you’re hosting, sponsoring or attending a trade show, use the Consensus demo player as a unique piece of content to get more out of your trade show attendance. Viewers can watch coverage that’s tailor-made to their interests; meanwhile, you are able to view the analytics of who and what your audience is most interested in.
Create a Highlights Demo Video from Trade Shows, Post-Show:
- Step by Step Process:
- [May require videographer] – Film all sorts of activities at show:
- Booth activity
- Breakout sessions
- Keynote sessions
- People interactions – interview prospects, speakers, booth members
- Special promotions
- Compile footage into highlights demo reel
- Send to attendees, prospects via email
- Share on social, tag host
- Whether you’re hosting, sponsoring or attending a trade show, use the demo player as a unique piece of content to get more out of your trade shows.
Now learn how to use automated, personalized demo videos to qualify webinar registrants – before the webinar has even happened.